As a peer-reviewed, and refereed journal published by American University Management Agency, the main aim of IJBP-SSI is to deliver a scholarly publishing stage for the international academics and researchers.
IJBP-SSI targets to encourage interdisciplinary studies in business and social sciences and provide an outstanding journal in business and social sciences for global research needs.
1) All submissions should be unique and not be presently presented to another journal.
2) Articles should be limited to 6000 words and book reviews should be limited 750 words and expected to be written in 12-point Times New Roman and in 1.5 space. They are to be submitted as a .doc document without any references to the author’s identity.
3) The titles should be written in bold and capital letters in 14-point Times New Roman in English. Articles should include a 250-500 word abstract of the text both in English as well as 5-10 keywords.
4) Articles should follow APA Style or Chicago Manual of Style. For details, please visit their websites for detailed information.
5) All received articles will be assigned with a reference number.
Scholars and authors are invited to submit their papers by electronic means. The IJBP-SSI Executive Editorial Board may be able to consider all submissions especially that ones that do not follow submission rules.
Ethics and Copyrights: All authors completely and comprehensively agree to abide by the laws, regulations and statues related to publishing ethics and copyrights. As one submits an article, the author(s) indicate that the presented material has not been published in the past (an abstract or partial lecture or thesis are exceptions) and not presented to another publishing center for consideration, and every author has participated in the writing, preparation and research of the work. Furthermore, the authors have given the copyright, resale and distribution rights of the published articles to the publisher, the subscribers may reproduce the contents and abstracts for academic and research purposes. Upon open access publishing both subscribers and the wider public may granted right to reuse articles. Authors have been granted complete rights to use their published material for their personal and academic use.
It is important that source files are sent as a single PDF file AND a Word Doc file. All communication, including announcement of the decisions and revisions, will be done by via e-mail as per publisher’s Green World Initiative (GWI) principle.
IJBP-SSI practices a double blind reviewing policy. The referees and author(s) are completely anonymous.
The articles should be prepared according to APA, 6th ed., other updates on the editions are acceptable.
Indicate the purposes of the study and give an suitable background information as taught by academic research methodology.
Vibrant and concise results with clear presentation is required. The significance of the results of the article may be presented in the discussion part. Furhtermore, the conclusions may be a separate but must not be long.